Ergänzendes Modul Architekturinformatik
The supplementary module imparts necessary skills within the framework of project development in architecture informatics: Methods and tools are presented and their application practiced within small tasks. The subject areas include:
- Introduction to data modelling and processing
- Specialist data exchange models in architecture, urban planning and civil engineering
- Process-based information processing with OpenBIM standards and tools
- Introduction to programming with Python
- Further topics of construction-specific information processing: Linked Data and Semantic Web
These deepen the areas of project description, project organization, target definition and programming.
The course is offered during the semester. Registration is via RWTH-Online.
Previous knowledge in the field of programming is desirable but not required.
All inquiries regarding this event can only be made via e-mail email@example.com.